Thursday, March 31, 2016

Update: 2016 Hiking Goals

An update at the end of the first quarter.

1.  Take 52 hikes.  
17/52 hikes.  One quarter of 52 is 13, so I am ahead of schedule.

2.  Hike for 250 miles.
57.22/250 miles.  To be on target, I should have completed 62.5 miles in the first quarter.  I'm not too far off the mark, but I need to do a little bit more.

3.  Hike at least 25 miles of the Tunxis Trail
8/25 miles.  One quarter of 25 is 6.25, so a little ahead of schedule here.


For the remainder of the list, I just need to pick out some dates and get them on the calendar.  Bash-Bish and the other Massachusetts park might be good to do when my Tunxis Trail partner can't join me.

4.  Visit Bash Bish Falls (Massachusetts)

5.  Hike Mount Monadnock (New Hampshire)  

6.  Visit a "new-to-me" state park or forest in Massachusetts (Bash Bish does not count).

7.  Hike on the Appalachian Trail

1 comment: